** 27th Annual Winemakers Celebration **
Noon - 4 pm
Dolores Street between Ocean and 7th
Join us for the 27th Annual Monterey Winemakers' Celebration set on the streets of Carmel-by-the-Sea. One of Monterey's premier wine events, the event showcases both the established and small production wineries of Monterey County and its sub-appellations (including Arroyo Seco, Carmel Valley, Chalone, Hames Valley, Monterey, San Antonio Valley, and Santa Lucia Highlands).
What makes this event unique?
* Stroll the charming streets of Carmel-by-the-Sea with friends and family, closed exclusively for this celebration.
* Sample Monterey's new wines and savor old favorites.
* Taste the Best Pinot Noirs in California (Wine Spectator Magazine).
* Learn from local winemakers and wine grape growers.
* Meet local chefs from the area's most popular restaurants, who will provide you lite-bites to pair with your wine.
* Enjoy live music.
* Purchase the wines you like and take them home with you.
Trans Am Speed Festival
The professional Trans Am racing series makes it maiden visit to Monterey, along with historic and vintage race cars from the Sportscar Vintage Racing Association (SVRA), to challenge the 2.238 mile road course. Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, 831-242 8200. www.mazdaraceway.com